Responsible for maintaining buildings and building systems, inspecting various equipment within the school to be in a condition that is always available, with the following characteristics.
1. Take care, inspect, perform repairs and maintenance, such as electrical work, woodwork, plumbing work, air conditioning, fire extinguishers, and water filters to be
in a condition that is always available.
2. Supervise, inspect and take action regarding the maintenance of school buildings and environment.
3. Durable goods, repair and maintenance, tables, chairs, boards, painting, etc.,
4. Perform repair analysis and report the need or procurement of maintenance materials.
5. Coordinate the procurement with the relevant parties to purchase the equipment for maintenance to meet the specifications.
6. Maintenance is responsible for the lighting system of the building, school building and dormitory building.
7. Check the school’s system and CCTV to be in use at all times.
8. Monitor and coordinate the work of security officers.
9. Supervise and organize classrooms, meeting rooms, as well as facilitate the use of classrooms, meeting rooms for teaching and management.
10. Set up policies related to maintenance work of all equipment, machinery and buildings within the school's affairs.
11. Inspect all equipment, machinery and buildings.
12. Perform other tasks as assigned by the general manager